The philosophy of the company is to provide a high quality service with uncompromising high standards. The principal Surveyor has 15 years deep sea experience and training in ship to ship transfers at sea; both underway and at anchor. Also trained as Mooring Master at SPM’s. Later trained and received endorsement as Offshore Installation Manager for Self-Elevating and Semi-Submersible Drilling Units; both On-site and Underway.
Providing High Quality Service
- Approved sub-contractor for The Salvage Association and Rush Johnson Associates.
- Plimsoll Marine offers reporting in English or Spanish as the client requires.
- Timely updates via telephone; landline or mobile
- Rapid updates sent on-site from laptop computer via cell-ready fax modem.
- Concise and rapid final reports with digital photos, if requested; forwarded via courier or via INTERNET per the client’s requirements.